Mandatum Honor Index du Forum
Mandatum Honor Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Battlefield 2 Punkbuster Error

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Mandatum Honor Index du Forum -> Autour de la table ronde -> Artisans et ouvriers
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
goddjardi

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 09:16 (2016)    Sujet du message: Battlefield 2 Punkbuster Error Répondre en citant

Battlefield 2 Punkbuster Error > urlin.us/2c4bu

I..figured..as..muchlepraaah....Recruit....Posts:....4....Awards:....0..../....24....2....25.11.2012,....11:44....Hey....The....error....message....is....easy....to....fix,....but....you....have....to....know....howCorrect...me...if...i'm...wrong,...but...doesn't...the...pbsetup...install...PB,...or...is...that...only...a...manual...update...tool?...It...can...both...install...and...update...your...Punkbuster.When...you...open...up..."Pbsetup",...go...to...add...a...game,...and...selct...battlefield...2Officer....Monster....64....View....Profile....View....Posts....23....Dec,....2013........8:28pm....Originally....posted....by....darthjeatu:Originally....posted....by....Monster:When....do....you....get....this....message?....After....you're....getting....kicked....from....the....game?.md5....files....are....programs....that....help....your....files....not....become....corruptIf....I....remember....correctly,....it....should....be....automatically....checking....for....updates^Top....Contact....Us....-....Project....Reality....-....Archive....Powered....by:....vBulletinIf....I....remember....correctly,....it....should....be....automatically....checking....for....updatesWhatever...the...hell...that...is,...why...would...it...want...a...bag...of...pee?...PBag...is...basically...the...package...that...is...used...to...communicate...between...your...client...and...PunkbusterRonAnderson..Recruit..Posts:..1..Awards:..0../..24..1..29.05.2012,..00:05..Battlefield..2..punkbuster..error..message..I..just..reinstalled..windows..vista..on..my..computerLinkBack....LinkBack....URL....About....LinkBacks....Bookmark....&....Share....Digg....this....Thread!....Add....Thread....to....del.icio.us....Bookmark....in....Technorati....Tweet....this....thread....Post....to....Facebook.....Players...do...not...need...any...of...these...files,...Server...Admins...only...need...the...file...that...corresponds...to...their...Operating...System#10..I..have..had..this..message..a..while..ago..when..i..reinstalled..my..battlefield..2..and..joined..the..servers,..but..i've..found..the..solutionpbsv.so..(Linux..64..bit)The...time...now...is...03:13...AM...Battlefield...2142......Bad...Company...2......Call...of...Duty......Other...Game...Titles....::...Clan...Area...::have....you....allowed...."pbsvc"....to....communicate....through....your....firewall?I....cannot....help....you....unless....if....you....tell....me....what....the....message....isOfficer..Monster..64..View..Profile..View..Posts..23..Dec,..2013....7:56pm..Originally..posted..by..SamuraiGin:I..updated..punkbuster,..but..now..it..seems..it..has..issues..with..a.."MD5"..or..something..or..other..mismatch(Link....is....in....the....second....fix....of....my....guide.)Allowing....a....program....called...."pbsvc"....in....your....firwall....can....also....helphave...you...allowed..."pbsvc"...to...communicate...through...your...firewall?I...cannot...help...you...unless...if...you...tell...me...what...the...message...isI....was....getting....the....update....error....a....couple....days....ago,....so....I....updated....my....punkbusterBattlefield..2..punkbuster..error..message..vBulletin...Solutions,...IncI....was....getting....the....update....error....a....couple....days....ago,....so....I....updated....my....punkbusterJump..to:..-----------------------...::..General..::So..when..you..open..up..PBsetup,..Battlefield..2..doesn't..stay..in..the..list..even..though..you've..added..it..previously,..am..I..correct?..That..shouldn't..be..much..of..a..concern.Now..for..your..Pnkbstra.exe,..I..remember..that..being..disabled..in..my..firewall..for..some..reason,..and..all..I..had..to..do..was..allow..it..again.If..that..doesn't..work,..then..go..to..your..Control..Panel..>..AdminRight..click..the..appropriate..links..below..and..choose.."save..as"..to..your.."pbhtm"..folder..-..make..sure..the..file..you..save..is..saved..with..the..filename..shown..below..Battlefield..2..-..Support..Forum....News...Forums...Features...Downloads...Media...About...PR...PRSPY...-...Server...Browser...Support...PR...PR...Tournament...Walter....White....View....Profile....View....Posts....23....Dec,....2013........7:45pm....I....updated....punkbuster,....but....now....it....seems....it....has....issues....with....a...."MD5"....or....something....or....other....mismatchdarthjeatu...View...Profile...View...Posts...23...Dec,...2013......8:39pm...Originally...posted...by...Monster:Originally...posted...by...darthjeatu:I...figured...as...muchAnybody....have....a....solution?....Go....to....the....top....of....the....page....If....this....is....your....first....visit....here,....please....read....the....HelpSo....when....you....open....up....PBsetup,....Battlefield....2....doesn't....stay....in....the....list....even....though....you've....added....it....previously,....am....I....correct?....That....shouldn't....be....much....of....a....concern.Now....for....your....Pnkbstra.exe,....I....remember....that....being....disabled....in....my....firewall....for....some....reason,....and....all....I....had....to....do....was....allow....it....again.If....that....doesn't....work,....then....go....to....your....Control....Panel....>....Admintools....>....Services,....and....in....the....list....of....programs....double....tap...."Pnkbstra",....and....on....the....window....that....opens....up,....look....for...."Startup....type"....in....your....general....tab f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 09:16 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Mandatum Honor Index du Forum -> Autour de la table ronde -> Artisans et ouvriers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange