Mandatum Honor Index du Forum
Mandatum Honor Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

I Promise A Memoir Of Love Death And The Afterlife

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Mandatum Honor Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> Recrutement : Ancien Empire
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
goddjardi

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 13:36 (2017)    Sujet du message: I Promise A Memoir Of Love Death And The Afterlife Répondre en citant

I Promise: A Memoir of Love, Death and the Afterlife
by Linda Knappett
rating: ( reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK I Promise: A Memoir of Love, Death and the Afterlife
->->->->ONLINE BOOK I Promise: A Memoir of Love, Death and the Afterlife

Military assassin. Bad boy biker. Mensa genius. One last chance to be the hero.

Rob Hutson knows how to deal with twists of fate when the enemy is clearly defined, but he’s running out of time. It seems like life will continue adventure upon adventure when a new adversary appears. The odds are not in his favor yet he whispers a deathbed promise. Even with the strength and love of his wife, Rob may not make it out of this one alive.

I PROMISE is the third book in the memoir series Love Beyond Stars. From the jungles of war-torn Vietnam to the Pacific Northwest coast, Linda Knappett leads you on a fast paced, heart breaking and unexpected true journey beyond the limits of ordinary existence.

Love beyond stars, love beyond death. It’s real. Buy I PROMISE today to find out if the promise is fulfilled.

Details:
price: $3.99
bound: 152 pages
publisher: Linda Knappett (March 29, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1773024361, 978-1773024363,
weight: 7.4 ounces (
filesize:

I Promise: A Memoir of Love, Death and the Afterlife Linda Knappett

48a4f088c3

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 13:36 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Mandatum Honor Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> Recrutement : Ancien Empire Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange